Sacramento Trust Creation Lawyer
Looking For The Right Sacramento Trust Creation Lawyer To Help You Decide Upon, Create And / Or Administer A Trust To Protect Your Assets, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled And Avoid Future Hassles For You And Your Loved Ones?
Why Choose Senior Citizen Lawyer To Help You Create A Trust?
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Efficient – Our approach is to be fast, efficient and not complicate cases.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get clear and concise understanding of each step of the process.
- Highly Rated & Reviewed – Rated 5-stars by respected legal website Avvo.com. 35+ reviews on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Proven Track Record – We’ve helped hundreds of families like you create Estate Plans that suit their needs.
- Personalized Attention – We respect and understand that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all our clients with the attention they deserve.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – Our office is in Fair Oaks and we are physically meeting with clients in our office as well as doing consultations by phone or virtually. We also help create Estate Plans throughout the Sacramento Area and all of California.
- 2nd Opinions & Plan Updates Available – We can provide you with a 2nd opinion (and peace of mind) or update your existing plan for any change in circumstances or new domicile to California.
Nothing is more difficult than losing a loved one. Immediately afterwards, no worst time exists to navigate the legal, financial, and tax complexities of probate and estate administration. We understand and know how emotional and stressful this can be. We help you honor your loved one’s wishes and settle their estates properly and efficiently.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (916) 674-2066 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
How Many Of These Life Situations & Goals For A Trust Apply To You:
- I don’t want the state to take my money when I die
- I have a blended family / 2nd marriage
- Asset protection concerns
- I have real estate outside of Nevada
- High net worth / wealth preservation
- Children / beneficiaries need protection from themselves, e.g. frivolous spending, bad marriage / ex-spouse, creditors, litigation, etc.
- I want to transfer my business to the next generation
- I want to avoid probate court or minimize probate
- I don’t want my son / daughter-in-law to get their hands on my child’s inheritance
- Moved to Nevada and want to update my trust to NV law
- Estate tax concerns
- I have a special needs child
- Provide for a pet
- I have charitable interests
We Advise You On Which Trusts Will Accomplish Your Goals And Expertly Create Them For Total Peace Of Mind Protection
There are a lot of options for trusts, and just one trust may not do everything you need or want. We will help you navigate the myriad of options based on your specific and unique situation and customize the best trust for you and your family. The types of trusts we can advise and help you with include:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Heir Safeguard Trusts
- Asset Protection Trusts
- Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts
- Veterans or VA Asset Protection Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Medicaid Payback Trust
- Living Trust
- Irrevocable Trust
- Retirement Trust
- Inheritance Trust
- Charitable Trust
- QTIP Trust
- QTIP Trust
- Credit Shelter Trust
- Exemption Trust
- Family Trust
- Marital Trust
- Bypass Trust
- Special Needs Trust
- Supplemental Needs Trust
- QPRT Trust
- GRAT Trust
- Life Insurance Trust
- Pet Trust
- Qualified Domestic TrustGeneration Skipping Trust
- GST Trust
- And Others
How We Help Clients Protect Their Assets
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“an invaluable asset to our community”, “professional, practical, proficient and personable”, “really listen to you, for what you need and want”, “they are athletes of their field”, “my experience with them has been exceptional”, “professional, fast, thorough, charming and personable”, “explained all the legal language in a way we could understand”, “they go above and beyond expectations”, “we came away with a very concise picture of what was in our trust”, “everyone in their office was wonderful and very professional”, “alleviated alot of uncertainty and allowed me to focus on my family”, “trust, confidence and friendly”, “friendly, considerate and professional”, “very responsive and willing to go the extra mile”, “I was very impressed with the time and attention to detail”, “handled my family’s situation with the utmost professionalism and sensitivity”, “extremely knowledgeable regarding the steps we needed to take to protect ourselves and our mothers assets”
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm then contact us by calling (916) 237-9973 or complete the form on the right, to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you achieve your goals.
Our office is in Fair Oaks though we help individuals and families all over California. We can also do consultations over the phone, virtually or in-person. Wherever you are located, we can help you.
What To Do Next
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation and goals to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Since time is often critical to ensure the best result, contact us now by calling (916) 674-2066 or complete the Form on this page above to schedule a consultation. All information is confidential.
Your use of this website or receipt of information posted on this website does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Senior Citizen Lawyer. Contacting the Law Offices of Senior Citizen Lawyer or one of its attorneys through this site's online contact forms or any phone numbers listed on this website also does NOT create an attorney-client relationship with the Law Offices of Senior Citizen Lawyer.
Real Clients, Real Reviews
CHOOSE WHO WILL MAKE YOUR DECISIONS
What will happen if you become incapacitated and can no longer make decisions? Someone will have to step in and make decisions for you. It might be your spouse, but what if he or she is also incapacitated or there is another legal issue? Without an estate plan, the government can take over. Fortunately, an estate attorney can ensure that won’t happen. Your attorney can create a healthcare directive and power of attorney, so you can choose who will be in charge if you’re incapacitated. These documents will even give you control over how the decisions are made. You want to live and die with dignity, and that’s possible with help from an estate lawyer.
DO YOU NEED A WILL OR TRUST?
Are you looking for an “estate attorney near me” to create a will or trust, but you aren’t sure which is the right choice? Your estate lawyer will help you determine which document allows you to reach your goals. First, you must understand the qualities of each. Wills determine how property is distributed after death. They must go through probate and can be contested. A living trust is private and doesn’t go through probate. The document can go into effect when the creator becomes incapacitated, and it is also used to distribute property upon death. Due to the complexity of both documents, you should consult with an estate planning attorney before choosing one.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T HAVE AN ESTATE PLAN?
If you pass away without a will or trust, the court will distribute your property based on the Laws of Intestacy Succession. The law determines the order your assets are distributed to your descendants. If the court is unable to locate any surviving relatives, the property will be transferred to the state of California. Instead of leaving it up to the courts, you can take control of your estate with help from an attorney. Your California estate planning attorney will ensure that your property is distributed based on your wishes.
AVOID PROBATE WITH AN ESTATE PLAN
Probate is long, stressful, and expensive. Probate lasts around a year, even if no one contests the validity of the will. If there are legal challenges, the process can take longer, and your descendants won’t receive the property until it’s over. An estate lawyer from Senior Citizen Lawyer can go over options to avoid probate. Options include gifting your assets, creating a living trust, or owning joint property.
Our Law Office is conveniently located at 9701 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Fair Oaks, California 95628, US