Sacramento Estate Planning Lawyer
Looking For The Right Sacramento Estate Planning Attorney To Help You Plan For The Future, Protect Your Legacy, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled And Avoid Future Hassles For You And Your Loved Ones?
Why Choose Senior Citizen Lawyer To Help You Create An Estate Plan?
Not all Estate Planning firms are created equal. The consequences of not choosing the right Law Firm includes the potential for family arguments or lawsuits, paying more taxes, loss of assets, privacy issues, loss of protection from creditors and more. Here’s why so many people like you have chosen us to protect their legacy:
- Custom Plans & Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank documents. Your plan is YOUR plan. Together we create plans that best protects what you’ve built and fulfills your goals.
- We’re Here For You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we’ll be here for you for years to come as your assets, situation or wishes change.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Efficient – Our approach is to be fast, efficient and not complicate cases.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get clear and concise understanding of each step of the process.
- Highly Rated & Reviewed – Rated 5-stars by respected legal website Avvo.com. 35+ reviews on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Proven Track Record – We’ve helped hundreds of families like you create Estate Plans that suit their needs.
- Personalized Attention – We respect and understand that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all our clients with the attention they deserve.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – Our office is in Fair Oaks and we are physically meeting with clients in our office as well as doing consultations by phone or virtually. We also help create Estate Plans throughout the Sacramento Area and all of California.
- 2nd Opinions & Plan Updates Available – Already have a lawyer or a plan? We can provide you with a 2nd opinion (and peace of mind) or update your existing plan for any change in circumstances or new domicile to California.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (916) 674-2066 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
Situations And Reasons To Create An Estate Plan
People come to us when one or more of these applies. How many apply to you?
- Asset protection for me and my beneficiaries from future lawsuits, divorce, remarriage, creditors, etc.
- Do not have a last will and/or living will.
- I want to protect my wealth.
- Have young children and want to know what I should have in place while they are still minors and beyond.
- I want to name someone to make health care decisions if I can’t.
- I want to name someone to make financial decisions if I can’t.
- To leave an inheritance to spouse / children / loved ones.
- Having surgery, illness or adverse or uncertain medical diagnosis.
- Caring for an aging parent and want to determine my best options to ensure he/she/they are cared for.
- Ensure my assets, accounts and beneficiary designations are titled properly.
- My plan was created many years ago but have not revisited it, I’m concerned the plan doesn’t won’t work the way intended to when I need it to.
- Moved to Nevada and want to update my estate plan to comply with NV law.
- I would like to transfer your business to the next generation.
- I have a blended family / 2nd marriage.
- Pending or recently completed divorce.
- I want to support charitable interests.
- Me and/or my spouse are “getting up there in years”.
The real purpose of Estate Planning, is to maintain family privacy, reduce or eliminate family friction, to provide direction on how to transition during times of incapacity or loss, and finally to provide for surviving loved ones.
How We Help Clients Protect Their Assets
As our name states, we help high net worth clients with planning and protecting their wealth legally. Every situation is different, and our approach is completely personalized and customized to your unique situation and goals for today and the future, for you and your family. We do this through a variety of ways:
- Trust and Entity Creation Strategies
- Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts (MAPT)
- Advanced Estate Planning Strategies
- Healthcare Planning
- Long Term Care Planning
- Tax Minimization Strategies
- And More
How We Help Clients Protect Their Assets
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“an invaluable asset to our community”, “professional, practical, proficient and personable”, “really listen to you, for what you need and want”, “they are athletes of their field”, “my experience with them has been exceptional”, “professional, fast, thorough, charming and personable”, “explained all the legal language in a way we could understand”, “they go above and beyond expectations”, “we came away with a very concise picture of what was in our trust”, “everyone in their office was wonderful and very professional”, “alleviated alot of uncertainty and allowed me to focus on my family”, “trust, confidence and friendly”, “friendly, considerate and professional”, “very responsive and willing to go the extra mile”, “I was very impressed with the time and attention to detail”, “handled my family’s situation with the utmost professionalism and sensitivity”, “extremely knowledgeable regarding the steps we needed to take to protect ourselves and our mothers assets”
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm then contact us by calling (916) 237-9973 or complete the form on the right, to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you achieve your goals.
Our office is in Fair Oaks though we help individuals and families all over California. We can also do consultations over the phone, virtually or in-person. Wherever you are located, we can help you.
What To Do Next
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation and goals to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Since time is often critical to ensure the best result, contact us now by calling (916) 674-2066 or complete the Form on this page above to schedule a consultation. All information is confidential.
Your use of this website or receipt of information posted on this website does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Senior Citizen Lawyer. Contacting the Law Offices of Senior Citizen Lawyer or one of its attorneys through this site's online contact forms or any phone numbers listed on this website also does NOT create an attorney-client relationship with the Law Offices of Senior Citizen Lawyer.
Real Clients, Real Reviews
CHOOSE WHO WILL MAKE YOUR DECISIONS
What will happen if you become incapacitated and can no longer make decisions? Someone will have to step in and make decisions for you. It might be your spouse, but what if he or she is also incapacitated or there is another legal issue? Without an estate plan, the government can take over. Fortunately, an estate attorney can ensure that won’t happen. Your attorney can create a healthcare directive and power of attorney, so you can choose who will be in charge if you’re incapacitated. These documents will even give you control over how the decisions are made. You want to live and die with dignity, and that’s possible with help from an estate lawyer.
DO YOU NEED A WILL OR TRUST?
Are you looking for an “estate attorney near me” to create a will or trust, but you aren’t sure which is the right choice? Your estate lawyer will help you determine which document allows you to reach your goals. First, you must understand the qualities of each. Wills determine how property is distributed after death. They must go through probate and can be contested. A living trust is private and doesn’t go through probate. The document can go into effect when the creator becomes incapacitated, and it is also used to distribute property upon death. Due to the complexity of both documents, you should consult with an estate planning attorney before choosing one.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T HAVE AN ESTATE PLAN?
If you pass away without a will or trust, the court will distribute your property based on the Laws of Intestacy Succession. The law determines the order your assets are distributed to your descendants. If the court is unable to locate any surviving relatives, the property will be transferred to the state of California. Instead of leaving it up to the courts, you can take control of your estate with help from an attorney. Your California estate planning attorney will ensure that your property is distributed based on your wishes.
AVOID PROBATE WITH AN ESTATE PLAN
Probate is long, stressful, and expensive. Probate lasts around a year, even if no one contests the validity of the will. If there are legal challenges, the process can take longer, and your descendants won’t receive the property until it’s over. An estate lawyer from Senior Citizen Lawyer can go over options to avoid probate. Options include gifting your assets, creating a living trust, or owning joint property.
Our Law Office is conveniently located at 9701 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Fair Oaks, California 95628, US