Plan for your future today.
Juris Doctor, 2008
B.S., Business Administration, 2004
- Sacramento Bar Association
- Sacramento Estate Planning Council South Placer Estate Planning Council
- Volunteer Attorney, Alzheimer's Association
- The Church of Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Boy Scouts of America
- Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section (2009 – Present)
- Sacramento County Bar Association (Trusts and Estates Section 2009 – Present)
- California Assisted Living Association (Associate Member 1997 – 2010)
- Aging Services (Associate Member 1997 – 2010)
Dustin MacFarlane’s primary focus is on Elder Law and protecting families and seniors. Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. MacFarlane worked in the Long Term Care industry. After becoming licensed to practice law in January of 2009, Elder Law quickly became his focus. Seeing the need during his former career, Mr. MacFarlane pursued Elder Law as a primary area of practice.
Copyright © Senior Citizen Lawyer - All Rights Reserved.